Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another Fun Pendant - "Carnivale"




And here is today's play.


I am getting faster at making these and know more about numbers of beads in the bezel and what is needed for beading into the centre.


I really love the colours in this one. The image to the right has more colour than can be seen in the picture.
Like a Carnivale of colour - thus the name I chose.


This finishes my Fun Pendant decorating as I have done the four colours I purchased. I still have lots more ideas for decoration.


I now have to get serious, sit and design my Battle of The Beadsmith Tournament piece.


So my Blog Posts will be a bit slow for awhile. Hopefully it will be worth waiting for.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic ... I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissimo e mi piacciono i colori che hai usato.Bravissimo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Pinuccia, sono contenta che ti piaccia il mio lavoro.

      Ciao Patrick ...

      Delete