Friday, March 30, 2012

Rosette finished



Here is how I hung Rosette 2. 

One cannot help noticing the centrepiece as it is larger and sits higher than I have created before.
It definitely draws attention. 

I think, overall, this is a very strong piece of jewellery and made for a woman who likes her jewellery being a statement piece.

I had a friend comment on left handed and right handed people and how they sometimes
can have a problem with toggles and clasps.

Below is my design with two toggles for either a left or right handed person.
I think it's a good idea, however it concerns me the ring part of the clasp - not being attached - could 
get lost or misplaced.

I have not done a clasp like this before so I would welcome any comment.



16 comments:

  1. I like this one - sits well - like the clasp idea
    Is it hard to put the two toggles through - sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, not hard at all. The same amount of "effort" as putting one toggle through. The thing I really like about it is the clasp then sits dead centre. you know how sometimes with a toggle and loop one side,when finished, can be a little longer than the other. This way not at all.
      Cheers....P

      Delete
    2. Do like this idea - sandy

      Delete
  2. Me parece fantástico y el cierre genial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful jewelry, amazing talent ... and your imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the clasp design is every artist signature!
    Is the attention to detail that make the difference between all designers. Beautiful piece, excellent execution and interpretation of a natural look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! This is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Decorative great! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it ... I think you have been a spectacular assembly!!!
    Congratulations!!!
    Lyra

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is fantastic, congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings Patrick,
    Rosette finished out beautifully. The color and symetery is wonderful.
    Happy Beady Weekend,
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic creation!
    I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Przepiękna biżuteria!!! Pozdrawiam !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's a beauty! I also think it makes a pretty focal! Thanks for sharing your work :)

    ReplyDelete